Sunday, January 21, 2018

New Year, New Elf


When I came back to SL, and realized I was gonna hang around, I picked up a mesh head and body and I am so happy with them. It also gave me a reason to update my look and all my profile pics!

Here's what I'm wearing:

Head:Mayreal's Olivia with my own shape. I love this head so much. It's so pretty, and easy to work with. <3
Body:SLink's Physique. I've had the hands and feet from SLink forever, and I love them, so it was a no  brainer for me to go here for a body. :)
Skin: Look, I just love Seven Deadly S[k]ins, ok? This is Serika, my current favorite. :)
Eyes: Ikon eyes. I pretty much only ever wear IKON eyes. For some things I'll wear my own, but IKON's are just SO GOOD. <3 I don't remember which these are atm, only that they're the Light Hazel version. Message me in world if you really want to know, I'll look. :)
Hair: This is from Doe, it's Nell. I like it a lot.

The whole outfit I'm wearing is from Lune~Bleue , it's their bit from the Woman Stuff Hunt. It is *super cute* and I'll be making a point to do some actual shopping in there. The hunt is on till the 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment