Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day, folks!


Folks, thank you for all the support and interest, since I came back to SL a couple months ago.  I have a lot of things planned out, both creatively, and for .:bramble:. over the next few months so I hope you continue to hang out. :) I also hope y'all have a good week, whether you do any celebrating or not. <3

Head: Catwa Catya
Body: SLink Physique
Shape: My own
Eyes: Rutile Taile himawari-light
Hair: Stealthic- Passion (from the current round of Collabor88 )
Skin: 7 Deadly s{k}ins (this is the SLurl to their new location!) - Chant

Sweater: Tres Blah- Long Cardigan (also from the current round of Collabor88)
Top: Sn@tch- Gaslight bodysuit
Choker: Rebel Hope- VDay gift from Shop Your Heart Out
Necklace: Earthstones- Power Crystal Rose Quartz

Pose: [S Poses] Valentine Portrait poses
Location: Camharr free public photo studio

No comments:

Post a Comment