Sunday, March 11, 2018

Taelas Ontari

Images of broken light 
which dance before me 
like a million eyes
They call me on and on 
across the universe

So, in my first life, I'm a bit of a nerd. And I play a tabletop game called Starfinder with a wonderful group (It's like DnD only SPAAAACE!). This is my first go at creating my character. :) Her name is Taelas, she's a Lashunta and the hardest part of putting together this look was finding the right antennae. <3 Plus, this outfit from the current We Love Role-Play event makes me super happy. :D


Head: Catwa Keme
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Glam Affair (I can't remember which one! Skin tone is Asia, and I think it was from last month's Collabor88 )
Shape: My own, for this character
Tattoo: Ghost'Ink - Lima
Eyes: Catwa's mesh eyes
Antennae: :Soul: Moth (these are actually *really* cool, very customizable. I love them)
Hair: Magika- Which Witch
Clothes: Plastix- Nightrider Suit (At the Current We love RP event!)
Place: In Silico

No comments:

Post a Comment