Wednesday, March 7, 2018

New Releases for 3/8/18!



 I picked up Catwa's new Keme head and it's adorable. I'll be working with it for awhile, I think. :) Also, at this point, unless I say otherwise, it's safe to assume that my shapes are all made while wearing Maitreya's Lara body. I love it A LOT. As usual, she'll be on sale for a week at L$50! Then she'll go to the normal L$150 :)


This is my first official cosmetics release! (I'll have an eyeliner giftie at Inspiration starting next week!)  I have a soft spot for messy makeup and smudged eyeliner so I made some. :) These are for Catwa heads only and they'll be on sale for the week at L$25! Then they'll go up to the normal L$75!


One more little thing-on my back wall in the shop are a few old system shapes. I've priced them way down, so pick them up if you want them because next week, I'll be taking them down to make room for newer stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment