Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Pensive



Head: Catwa Keme
Hair: Magika- Marble Machine
Shape: .:bramble:.- Torianne for Catwa Keme (It'll be in world Thursday)
Skin and Lipstick- Glam Affair (The skin was Georgie,I think, lips from a gacha in their shop)
Eyeliner: .:bramble:.  Morning After Eyeliner (It'll be out Thursday, too!)
Nails: Also .:bramble:. -Glossy Matte, available in world now!

A couple things: This Magika hair is brand new, and they're trying something different with the new textures- Instead of different color packs, there's just one HUD with all the colors offered at a slightly higher price than the previous packs.  Personally, I love this idea, because I will gladly pay a bit more for ALL THE COLORS. I have a hair problem. :D

Also, yes, I've begun designing some cosmetics for Catwa heads. (I am unlikely, at this point, to work with other heads. I mean, it could change later, but I'm not real interested in other heads right now.)  I have some fun stuff coming up. :)

Anyway, I hope everyone's having a good week, and I'll talk to y'all soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment