Monday, April 23, 2018

.:bramble:. Weekly Group only deal!


Hi again, folks! I've been working on ways to give back to the wonderful folks who bother to join (and stay in haha) the .:bramble:. group in world. <3

So, I've got a vendor set up just inside the door of the mainstore (turn right in the landing place) over by the New Releases. No matter what the offering is, it'll be priced at 65L. :)

I'm going to change it every Monday (I'm on Eastern Daylight Time), and this week it's a brand new release that's only available to .:bramble:. group members.  Then next week, it'll be on the wall for the normal 95L!

So you'll get it first and at a discount if you join the group! It's currently free and I've got a couple other tricks up my sleeve coming up! Plus I've got lucky chairs and MM board for the group in back of the store!


Thanks folks! Have a great week!

~Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment