Wednesday, April 4, 2018

New Releases April 5, 2018

So, to make up for no real new releases last week, I've got a ton of things to talk about today. :D

First-the new releases are something you can buy singly or as a full set.


So, I love this set of butterfly shadows, but then I got to thinking about whether or not folks would want to wear just the butterflies- I know I would sometimes, to go with other eyeshadow or liner-so, then I just did that, and did the shadows separately. 

Tomorrow, they'll be available in the mainstore for 90L each. :)






Then I was like, ok, but what if someone wants to buy them all? They should get a deal, right? So, you'll also be able to get the WHOLE SHEBANG for 225L! What a deal, yeah?


I hope ya'll love them as much as I do. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment