Sunday, April 22, 2018

Finally, new stuff, AND a new location!

 I have a new mainstore! It's still in the Refuge Shopping district (because it's a really great place. <3 ), it's just bigger and will let me keep growing, which is just amazing and cool to me. :) You folks are awesome.

I'm all moved in now- although I keep fiddling a little with decor (I assume that will be an ongoing thing. :D )- and I'm excited to doing some really cool things!



In the back of the store, I've got some lucky chairs and MM boards for group members (The .:bramble:. group is free to join, btw!), I've got a wall of gifts for different groups I'm part of (And I'll have a new .:bramble:. group gift out soon!), and at the front, you can easily see what events and hunts I'm in. :)

I have some new things coming later this week, but for right now, this week's offering for The Weekly Limited is this brand new set of lipsticks! I plan to put out several Everyday sets of different colors because I adore how this looks. And I love that with Catwa's master HUD you can vary the opacity to get exactly the look you want. 


I think that's it for news for the moment, but you'll be hearing from me soon with more new things, and I've got a couple photoshoots in the workings too!

Have a great week, folks!

~Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment